Institute of Oncology Prof. Alexandru Trestioreanu History The centre was founded over 60 years ago. Currently it comprises 4 surgical wards, 3 radiotherapy wards, 2 wards of medical oncology, 1 department of paediatric oncology.
- Since that time, new data have become available, these have been incorporated into the Monograph, and taken into consideration in the present evaluation.
- Guérison du Cancer du Côlon stade 4 avec métastases cancer la gat cauze spirituale Fight cancer foundation is a national charity dedicated to providing care, treatment and support for cancer patients and families, and funding cancer cancer colorectal stade 4 survie metastase foie survie research.
- Institute of Oncology Prof. Dr. Alexandru Trestioreanu, Romania
- Noi tratamente pentru prostatita cronică
- Copyright © Elsevier Inc.
- Dog food for prostate health
- CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES - Personal Habits and Indoor Combustions - NCBI Bookshelf
In total there are beds. After three years we considered that the ESMO requirements were not covered properly by our centre and did not apply for re-accreditation in After making efforts and improving certain areas of care, in the Institute of Oncology Bucharest applied and was accepted again to be designated as an ESMO Designated Centre. The department has 4 dedicated beds for palliative care, but will shortly increase to The centre collaborates with 2 institutions who offer palliative care and support at home.
Doctors and nurses working on our ward participate in clinical trials and courses regarding palliation. Profile The Medical Oncology and Palliative Care Department performs chemotherapy for solid tumours and hematologic malignancy it also provides palliative and supportive care for patients with early and advance stages of cancer.
Specialities The department provides chemotherapy for early stages of cancer and chemotherapy and bio-therapy for advanced cancer. There is a partnership with the departments of surgery and radiotherapy for determining the needs for palliative care. We have a collaboration with the intensive care service for cases requiring resuscitation and to decide when the patient can no longer benefit from active treatment against cancer.
Palliative and Supportive Care When need of palliative care is identified patients are referred to the doctors with competence in palliative care and supportive care. Patients are hospitalized for about 2 weeks for palliative care and after that patient are discharged back home with a plan of treatment provided by a home care team or transfer to a hospice.
Year of accreditation.